A few things…

Home Forums PabloDraw Bugs A few things…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Josh 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Josh

Hi! Love your software. I had my own ansi art group back in about 1996 or so. Just a local thing with me and some friends. I found PabloDraw and I’m about a fifth of the way done with what might be my best work yet. Twenty years later!

Anyway, a few things I’ve noticed. I like that you can increase the width of the canvas. I’m working on my project and it has a width of 200. It was 150 but I realized the logo I was creating wasn’t going to fit, so I upped it.

The problem I’m running into is that once I increased the width, the image zoomed out. That’s to be expected, so I get that. The problem is that when I select an option from the Zoom menu, so I can get up-close again, it doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried zooming in to 200% — nothing. I’ve tried zooming out to 25% — nothing.

Am I missing something? Is it a bug in the software, or in my own head? 🙂

Also, I’m noticing weird artifacts recently in my project. Specifically, lines that trail behind the cursor as I’m filling in a section, etc. The lines disappear if I backtrack over them with, say, the left arrow key.

‘Preciate any assistance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: A few things…
Your information: