Font Editing/Creation Support

Home Forums PabloDraw Feature Requests Font Editing/Creation Support

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Sallee 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mark Sallee

Hello, I am working on a test project or two, so:

First of all, I want to edit and add fonts, And since a new version is due to come out (It’s 2014 for gosh sakes!), I want it to be in the next version of PabloDraw.

I was born during the middle of the IBM PC’s BBS days, so I am feeling nostalgic so much that I wanted something to do based on this,

BTW- Long live DOS!

#3510 Reply

Carsten (aka Roy/SAC)

You might want to check out
    http://www.roysac.com/blog/2014/04/tdf-thedraw-fonts-file-tool/

It also links to my large TheDraw Fonts Collection, which you might enjoy.

I am working on the development of my own little ANSI Editor Tool. Not as powerful as Pablodraw of course, but with full custom ANSI fonts support and TheDraw Fonts import/export option. I am still debating with myself, if I should make a buggy beta version public or not.

Cheers!

#3515 Reply

EllisGL

A text tool would be awesome, specially if it had TDF support.

#3516 Reply

Mark Sallee

I forgot to add that format type,

I mean like the character fonts used in, for example, the current CGA/EGA/Amiga/C64 system fonts, basically Character Fonts used in a Variable Height, 8 or 9 in Width, 1 bit per pixel.

#3682 Reply

EllisG

1 1/2 years later, still no update on something like this. =(

#3909 Reply

Mark Sallee

2 more years in 2017, Almost hitting 2018, Still no Binary/Bit(map)-based Character Font Editor/Creator in the sense of editing your own tiny symbols, letters and numbers… Is this still a really bad issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Font Editing/Creation Support
Your information: