[Mac OS X] Corrupted save with 80 Column Drawings

Home Forums PabloDraw Bugs [Mac OS X] Corrupted save with 80 Column Drawings

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Curtis Wensley 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rodman

If characters or changes are made in the 80th column, the drawing is corrupted when saved.

Steps:
    1. On Mac OS X, load up PabloDraw
    2. Edit a new drawing, put in e.g. 1234567890 ten times across the first row, copy that row to fill a page or so. You can even uniquely color each row to see how the error manifests afterwards.
    3. Save test file, close file, reopen file.

result: the loaded file is not in the same state before the file was closed, as would be expected.

#712 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

Hm, only thing I can reproduce with v3.0.9 is it trims the 80th column incorrectly.. what version of PabloDraw and OS X do you have?

#715 Reply

Rodman

PabloDraw v 3.0.9.32597
    Mac OS X 10.6.8

#716 Reply

Rodman

Well, I’m having trouble reproducing it now with a test drawing, but this issue occurred twice today while I was working on a piece. hmmm…

#717 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

Hm, okay. I found some other issues with saving/loading that are probably related. I’ll push a new version today and let me know if it works (or not)

#718 Reply

Rodman

Did you put up v3.0.10 already, and I’m just looking in the wrong spot?

#719 Reply

th0r

I am having the same problems with full 80 column wide drawings becoming corrupted; i use linux, mono 2.10.

#725 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

This should hopefully be fixed.. took a few more days to get 3.0.10 out the door, but it’s there now. Let me know if it still b0rks.

#730 Reply

Rodman

No problems so far…!

Based on your fix, any clue what produces this issue with 3.0.9? (So I can make see if it’s fixed in 3.0.10.)

Thanks, CW!

#732 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

I think it had to do with what you currently selected colour was.. it was using that to find the last column/rows, instead of the default gray foreground/black background..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: [Mac OS X] Corrupted save with 80 Column Drawings
Your information: