Hi Curtis, firstly thanks for your fantastic PabloDraw, expecially last version!
Before, I used PabloDraw Windows (earlier than the current 220.127.116.11435 version) and I make .bin files with variated canvas size (80, 160, 200, …), and to load this .bin files I had no problem, all O.K.
Now, however, I’m using PabloDraw Version 18.104.22.168435 Ubuntu, and if I try to load a 200 chars canvas .bin file (although it has previously set-ed the canvas width to 200), the file is loaded wrong because the canvas size is automatically changed to 160.
I just ran into more or less the same problem. I’ve got a file that’s supposed to be an 80×25 ANSI screen, but I can’t get it to load correctly (it tries to render it all as ASCII, including color bytes). Changing the extension to .bin actually makes it show up correctly, except the width is set to 160. Adding Sauce metadata does nothing, and trying to change the width in the editor truncates the image. 🙁
It’s a bit unfortunate, because PabloDraw seems like just the tool I’m looking for, otherwise.