Vertically Docked Palettes

Home Forums PabloDraw Feature Requests Vertically Docked Palettes

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mikaquays 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rodman

Another low-to-medium priority request/nice-to-have. These days, many of us are on widescreen displays, so now vertical space is at premium, whereas horizontal space is plentiful.

It would be nice to have the option to move/dock the color and character palettes vertically along the right or left side of the window, freeing up more space for the editing view. This lets artists doing vertical scollers see more of the image at once.

#763 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

Ah boo! I was waiting for someone to bring that up.. (;

I may make this possible, but it’ll be difficult to make it cross platform.. might just make an option/menu item instead of drag/drop..

#1961 Reply

Curtis Wensley
    Keymaster

This was done when multi-user support was added. yay!

#2945 Reply

mikaquays

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any message boards jackson hewitt tax advance loans 2013 that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks! http://5ofpayday.com/ jackson hewitt tax advance loans 2013

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Vertically Docked Palettes
Your information: