ezFeeds was designed for ease of use enabling you to read new items quickly. It is optimized to handle a large number of feeds and items stored on your phone, so you don’t have to limit what you subscribe to.
You can discover and subscribe to new feeds from Google News, Flickr, Twitter, Youtube, eBay, and more. It keeps you up to date on news and topics immediately – instead of waiting until you get home or find a desktop PC.
All of your settings are synchronized with Google Reader, including your unread and starred items, folders, and the feed order. All operations can be performed offline, and can be synchronized when you have a network connection.
- Synchronize your unread, starred and read items from Google Reader
- Move and order your feeds and folders
- Add or remove feeds and folders
- Search for items by keyword globally, by folder, or by feed
- Create “smart feeds” to save your searches
- Quickly find, preview, and subscribe to blogs and feeds by keyword
- Subscribe to custom feeds from Google News, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube, eBay, and more
- Uses OAuth authentication with Google and Twitter for enhanced security
- View how many items are left by feed and folder on the navigation bar
- View statistics of each feed and folder
- Mark items as unread
- Post items and web pages to Twitter
- Send articles via in-app Email
- Open items and web pages in safari
- Landscape or Portrait mode
These options are found in the Settings application on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Automatically synchronize on startup
- Show unread badge
- Synchronize read items from other devices, or just unread for speed
- Choose how long read items are kept on the device (retention policy)